Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What Chucksession is all about..

Hi "Chuck" fans, welcome to my first ever blog post! Hope you'll like it!
So here's the deal, I was never involved in a show's fandom as I found myself involved with Chuck's.. Of course I've liked other shows, But none of them come close to compare with "Chuck" on ANY scale!
What started out as just really REALLY loving the show, ended up with me staying up till 3 in the morning to discuss episodes , favorite quotes, worries, speculations, (and what not), on "Chuck" boards.. Sleep deprivation never felt so good!
All of a sudden I found myself interacting with other fans on Twitter and Facebook, following not only some of the amazing people who work on "Chuck", but also other fans like myself, and I came to realize that this is the most incredible fandom/ community EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can honestly say I love each and every chuck fan I got to know, you all are just awesome, great, kind, smart, funny, and any other word you can find to describe people these amazing!!!!!!
now that I've rambled on (though I tried keeping it to a minimum) I can finally talk about what's this site about:
Tough times are ahead Chucksters! 4 long months of waiting, speculating, worrying, and basically suffering from C.C.D (Critical Chuck Deficiency) . So to lessen the pain, and maybe make the wait more enjoyable, I thought about making a site full of Chuckness: full of fun, with all sorts of trivia games and other time consuming, "Chuck" related projects.
I would just like to mention, in case I haven't said it enough- this site is dedicated not only to the show, but to you- the fans! This is an amazing fandom, and I hope you'll enjoy this blog as much as I'm enjoying being a part of this great community.
Now once again, this is my first time ever making a blog, so if there's ANYTHING you'd like to say, or add, or comment on, or complain about, just downright anything- please e- mail me and let me know!
Before I'll end this post I would just like to thank some other sites for inspiration:
The first one is chucktv.net, for being a great place for "Chuck" fans to get together, get information about the show, get involved, and for being loads of "Chuck"- related fun (which is the most important, and funnest.. if that's a word, of all fun!!!)
The second site is the SWFanGirls site, these girls (and Nick) are really awesome and if you haven't heard any of their podcasts yet please do so- your life will never be boring again! Thank you girls for being.. well, you! Your podcast is the next best thing after watching "Chuck" :) and you really inspired me to do something not just for myself, but for all "Chuck" fans out there!
Thirdly I'd like to thank chuckthis blog, for being a safe haven at times when an optimistic perspective on "Chuck" was hard to come by, and at times when other boards were just too depressing to look at. Thank you guys for a great, really GREAT site!
Last but not least, I'd like to thank CSoHos site. Another great bunch of ladies with a kick- ass site that any "Chuck" fan should visit! They offer interesting thoughts about the show, games, recaps, and another great podcast.
O.K, so that's it Chucksters, hope you'll like it, and again- if you don't, please e- mail me and tell me all about it. Keep in mind that if you'll hurt my feelings- I will cry! Well, I won't.. but please, try being respectful like the awesome people that you are!
Love you all, Hagit

No comments:

Post a Comment