Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Say WHAT?!




1: Who said the following line- "I don't kid about quiche!"
A) Casey
B) Ellie
C) Sarah
D) Devon

2: Who said the following line- "Does it shock you that 80% of my encounters with women have been without their knowledge?"
A) Morgan
B) Casey
C) Jeff
D) Lester

3: Who said the following line- "How you like me now, sucka'?"
A) Chuck
B) Devon
C) Jeff
D) Big Mike

4: Who said the following line- "I thought we agreed my code name was gonna be Samwise.."
A) Chuck
B) Morgan
C) Lester
D) Jeff

5: Who said the following line- "I knew I could tell a fellow underachieving underappreciated man of intellect"?
A) Morgan
B) Emmett
C) Manoosh
D) Chuck

6: Who said the following line- "Okay, the good news is we're both still alive. The bad news is that right now this is a really awkward moment"
A) Sarah
B) Ellie
C) Chuck
D) Morgan

7: Who said the following line- ".. I'll always be that guy"
A) Casey
B) Morgan
C) Lester
D) Chuck

8: Who said the following line- "He's a diamond in the rough. Very very rough"
A) Casey
B) Chuck
C) General Beckman
D) Sarah

9: Who said the following line- "call me old fashioned, but I prefer cream over laxative"
A) Lester
B) Jeff
C) Fernando
D) Morgan

10: Who said the following line- "..it's just me taking care of three feet.."
A) Devon
B) Chuck
C) Ellie
D) Anna









Answers: 1- A, 2- C, 3- A, 4- B, 5- C , 6- A, 7- D, 8- C, 9- D, 10- C

No comments:

Post a Comment