Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

"Chuck" music trivia




Need a hint Chucksters? scroll down..










Hints:





Question 1: "Chuck Versus The Nemesis"- Sarah is trying to decide between Chuck and Bryce..



Question 2: "Chuck Versus The Gravitron"- Thanksgiving dinner..



Question 3: "Chuck Versus The Broken Heart"- That's what you get when Jeff and Lester are in charge..



Question 4: "Chuck Versus The Tic Tac"- Emotionless Chuck



Question 5: "Chuck Versus The Tango"- They WILL suffer through it.. in 43 episodes!













Answers: 1- A, 2- C, 3- D, 4- B, 5- A






2 comments:

  1. I stunk this one up. I only got one and that one was easy. Thanks for the quizzes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're very welcome :)
    and don't worry, If I didn't watch each episode something like 10 times (at least), I wouldn't know it myself.. LOL

    ReplyDelete