Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010




1: Who said the following line- "Is that a bullet proof tie?!"
A) Morgan
B) Chuck
C) Devon
D) Jeff

2: Who said the following line- "work keeps me in shape"
A) Big Mike
B) Devon
C) Casey
D) Sarah

3: Who said the following line- "repulsion is our business"
A) Fernando
B) Lester
C) Skip
D) Jeff

4: Who said the following line- "why don't you tell me what you're right about, so I can tell you that you're wrong?!" (yeah I know it's easy, I just REALLY love this line)
A) Ellie
B) Chuck
C) Sarah
D) Shaw

5: Who said the following line- "why don't we give Jeff a couple minutes to realize he's in the real world?"
A) Lester
B) Emmett
C) Morgan
D) Chuck






Answers: 1-A, 2-B, 3-B, 4-C, 5-D

1 comment:

  1. Second question is wrong. The answer is C) Casey.
    Watch Season 1 Episode 10 again.

    ReplyDelete